1. Schedule appointment to finalise Franchise Agreement, at a venue convenient to yourself.
2. Forward payment to following account:
– Account Name: eLiquor
– Bank Name: First National Bank (FNB) (250655)
– Account Number: 62365471730
– Account Type: Current/Cheque Account
– Payment Reference : Full Name and Surname of Franchisee
3. Forward proof of payment for deposit of first payment (R 100 000, 00) to email@example.com or fax to 086-214-2935. (All payments strictly into Trading Account as listed in Franchise Agreement)
4. A “letter of acceptance” specifying your preferred trading area will be forwarded to the eLiquor™ property agents and developers that will contact you to view suitable outlets at your convenience. Once you accept an outlet, the agents will inform eLiquor™. The Trading Location will be inspected and remain subject to approval based on our qualifying criteria.
5. Once approved, eLiquor™will require a floor plan of relevant property to do layout and 3D design. Prior to lay-out and design work, the second payment (R150 000.00) will become payable. This is required in your application for your liquor license.
6. After completion of layout and supplier allocation,communication will be forwarded to suppliers indicating area of trade, retailer approval, and retailer contact details. eLiquor™ approved suppliers will contact you to complete andfinalise all trade-related documentation and will forward you your account number. Next payment (R60 000.00) will become due for installation of system, as all orders is placed on system, allowing system to be ready by date of shop fitting hand over.
7. eLiquor™contracted shop fitters will commence shop fittingas per layout. (+/- 8 days is allocated to shop fitting).
8. On completion of shop fitting and signage, eLiquor™will assist in the following:
• Placing system orders with relevant suppliers, to be approved by retailer.
• Merchandising as per layout/planogram and as per supplier agreements.
• Pricing and labelling of all merchandise (As per CPArequirements)
• Onsite training: systems, merchandising, etc.
9. Shop is prepared to commence trading, stock is received and merchandised.
10. Final payment (R20 000.00) becomes due to allow installation of CCTV prior to commencement of trade.
11. Trading is projected to commence in the 3rd week after approved liquor license and key for approved outlet is received by eLiquor™.