Liquor License Application Complaints:

To Publish a COMPLAINT “a statement that a situation is unsatisfactory or unacceptable” against a Liquor Authority, a Individual, a Professional or Professionally Licensed Business, against a Liquor Licensed Bar, Pub, Club, Tavern or Bottle store, Liquor Outlet or against a Liquor Consultant (Liquor License Application), email to:

Liquor Licnese Application Complaints from Public
Liquor License Complaints

Awaiting Complaints to Publish…

Send ANY Liquor License Related Complaints to

Community members have the right to lodge a complaint about premises that are already licensed. As members of the community, the Liquor Authority in your area encourages affected members to report any suspected illegal trading to the Designated Liquor Officer at your local Police Station or at your Liquor Authority.